Making money is hard. It is also easy.
The best thing? It’s teachable. In this episode Glen James, who runs one of the biggest finance podcasts in Australia, My Millennial money, helps us get ahead through his years of experience.
Most of our money habits are reprogrammable.
LEARN MORE 👇
💡 I Help People Achieve PASSIVE INCOME Through Property Investing Using Our Unique Data-Driven System, So You Can Confidently Buy Top 5% Growth & Cashflow Property, WITHOUT Wasting Months Doing “Research”, Spending Weekends At Inspections OR Dropping $15k On Buyers Agents Each Time 👉 https://consultingbypk.com.au
❤️ JOIN THE community & GET FREE SUBURB TIPS + STRATEGIES
💡 Private Facebook group With Over 30,000 Clients & Investors 👉 https://bit.ly/3dCSefm
💡 Top Ranked No “BS” Podcast On Spotify/ iTunes/ Google 👉 https://bit.ly/3UAetTK
🎬 MUST WATCH VIDEOS
💡 How I Built My $12,000,000 Property Portfolio By Age 33 👉 https://bit.ly/3zj0f0f
💡 How I Bought My $3,000,000 Dream Home Debt Free 👉 https://bit.ly/3Skrzms
💡 My Portfolio & Net Worth Break Down 👉 https://bit.ly/3Zu4sZN
💡 Buy Property Now Or Wait? 👉 https://bit.ly/3r6B8cI
💡 100+ Client Interviews 👉 https://bit.ly/3S9FITI
DISCLAIMER: No Legal, Financial & Taxation Advice
The Listener, Reader or Viewer acknowledges and agrees that:
• Any information provided by us is provided as general information and for general information purposes only;
• We have not taken the Listener, Reader or Viewers personal and financial circumstances into account when providing information;
• We must not and have not provided legal, financial or taxation advice to the Listener, Reader or Viewer;
• The information provided must be verified by the Listener, Reader or Viewer prior to the Listener, Reader or Viewer acting or relying on the information by an independent professional advisor including a legal, financial, taxation advisor and the Listener, Reader or Viewers accountant;
• The information may not be suitable or applicable to the Listener, Reader or Viewer’s individual circumstances;
• We do not hold an Australian Financial Services Licence as defined by section 9 of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) and we are not authorised to provide financial services to the Listener, Reader or Viewer, and we have not provided financial services to the Listener, Reader or Viewer.
#PropertyInvestment #PassiveIncome #Australia #RealEstate